|SP Name:||BeVUR / bvr|
|Relatives:||Bezu (Father), Brava (Mother), Bevron (Son), Gron (Son)|
|Marital Status:||Married to Beveritta|
|Date of Birth:||2014|
|Place of Birth:||Spawn|
|Place of Residence:||Hex City|
He has many different houses in different regions of SP, his main one being located in Hex City, near to Gontaper. It appears as cube shaped (as most houses in the city appear to be) and white. He lives there with his wife, Beveritta, and his sons, Bevron and Gron. Another home is located on the Zelorock Isles. Bever's fathers name is Bezu, and his mother is Brava.
Bever is a very calm creature. However, he is also often very silent. He is the most daring and performing creature out of the Seven Servers, as he is obsessed with doing tricks and showing off his speed and agility.
Bever is a tall, red, smooth creature. He is covered by spikes on his limbs which he can secret by will. There is a fin on top of his head. He also has an Infinity Core in the middle of his chest, which he can replace from different points of SP's future and past, that allow him to transform into 3 Bekul forms. Most of the time, when he is outside, he wears an oval mask with two eye holes. He is hollow inside, as the space inside of him is infinite. His mouth and eyes send all senses to the heart. Even though he does not have a nose or ears, he can still hear and smell with psychic abilities. Like any other creature in SP, his heart makes him immortal and he can also morph into anything he wants, however the default shape is the one he is seen in 99% of the time.
Like any creature in SP, Bever has the option to use any ability or power. However, as a preference, he likes using Spikes and Dimensional Magic. When fighting, he often uses his spikes or dimensional abilities.
Some notable attacks are:
- Spin Out: Bever curves his whole body until the fin on top of his head touches his legs, and he spins with all spikes faced outwards. Does a lot of slicing damage
- Clone: Bever uses his green Infinity Core to multiply himself into 5 copies, except he has control over all of them at the same time.
- Grinder: Bever jumps up into the air and positions himself horizontally, while starting to rotate all 4 limbs at high speeds in a circular motion. Then, he takes off to fly, while his limbs act as viscious grinders
- Nullify: Bever sends himself and his enemies to a realm within SP, where time and space does not exist. Only Bever. There he can attack them while they are not able to move or be promplty located anywhere
- Dimensional Screech: Bever rarely makes any loud noises, but in battle, he has the ability to make an ear piercing screech... but even worse. He sends the screech through all local dimensions, and different amplifiers, that cause the screech to reappear through the duration of the battle, at different times, and different amplitudes.
- Hands of Time: Bever uses his purple Infinity Core to rip holes in time with his arms, causing his arm to appear in mutliple places around his enemies, and in multiple sizes, swinging at different speeds.
- Flipside: If Bever gathers a lot of energy within his core, he can unleash it to go from SP to a Flipside-SP world. This no longer places him in 58's SP, but the SP in an alternate universe.
Bever has many different forms that each have a specific role to execute a certain action.
- Super: Skin turns light blue, all abilities buffed
- Super 2: Skin turns light green, abilities buffed even further
- Super 3:Body starts glowing, Bever becomes intangible with even further buffed abilities
- Super Pure: Bever turns into a small instance of red colored shining light about half a meter in diameter. Collision with this very bright ball causes massive damage, nearly infinite. This form is rarely ever used, first time being against Opoctal Opoctus.
- Corrupted: Bevers eye holes of his mask turn hollow and black, while he gains two more fins on the top of his head. The spikes on the inner sides of his limbs go away, and the ones on the outer sides tile horizontally but become more sharper The core increases in size, turns more red, and the slot gains spikes spiraling around it as well. His Corruption Shard gets placed in between the eye holes of the mask. Although rarely seen, his eyes are just fully black, and appear empty, while his mouth just disappears.
- Human: Bever turns into a medium height tan boy with red hair and a purple hoodie, black pants combo. He carries a knife on him at most times, not to look cool, but just because he likes playing with them and doing tricks.
- Shark: After the acquisition of his light blue Infinity Core, Bever became able to turn into his favorite animal, a Shark. His whole body becomes red, and he obtains two buff human like arms from the sides, but he has spikes down his spine, and his purple core at the tip of the tail.
- Fierce: After the acquisition of his green Infinity Core, Bever became able to turn into a thicker, stronger version of himself, with more humanoid limbs. In addition to that, he gets an oval belly colored beige, and a large tail. He also usually wears a large skull like mask on his face when he is in this form.
- Lucid: After the acquisition of his white Infinity Core, Bever became able to turn into a buff, humanoid form with a diamond on his chest and his top fin spread out like a fan. He also gains wings in this form. This is the only form that he prefers not to wear a mask for
- Bever is a playable character in Guppy's Quest
- Bever's favorite food is ironically Salmon Sushi Rolls, uncut.
- Bever likes to sneak up on other Creatures from behind to playfully scare them
- Bever prefers water over land, he enjoys swimming in any form
- Bever's wife, Beveritta, turned out to be the fluorescent butterfly that revealed the Fluorescent Realm, the coming of the POD's and Opoctus