|SP Name:||GoSHaDaR / gshdr|
|Date of Birth:||2010|
|Place of Birth:||V2A|
|Place of Residence:||V2A|
|Other Colors:||Slightly desaturated blue body|
Goshadar is an unusual member of the Gon species who has a full body under his head and a big horn. He is often seen building small structures around the island of V2A. He's very patient and will do his best to make his visions come true.
Goshadar has slightly humanoid proportions below the head, but has a Gon head. He has two arms and two legs, as well as a big horn on his face. His mouth and eyes send all senses to the heart. Even though he does not have a nose or ears, he can still smell and hear with psychic abilities. Like any other creature in SP, his heart makes him immortal and he can also morph into anything he wants, however the default shape is the one he is seen in 99% of the time.
Like any creature in SP, Goshadar has the option to use any ability or power. However, as a preference, he likes using sand magic. When fighting, he often summons pillars of sand.
Some notable attacks are:
- Sand Cannon: Goshadar spits a high pressure stream of sand towards the opponent
- In The Floors: Goshadar turns into sand that moves around like a fast wave across the ground, latching on his opponent and piercing them with multiple sand particles.
Goshadar has many different forms that each have a specific role to execute a certain action.
- Super: Skin turns cream colored, all abilities buffed
- Super 2: Skin turns darker beige, abilities buffed even further
- Super 3: Body starts to look like it's made of sand and starts to leak sand particles everywhere, Goshadar becomes intangible with even further buffed abilities
- Super Pure: Goshadar turns into a small instance of blue shining light about half a meter in diameter. Collision with this very bright ball causes massive damage, nearly infinite.
None at the moment
- Goshadar likes to eat omelets with tomatoes in them.