|SP Name:||KVaROL / kvrl|
|Aliases:||King Square, King of Winds|
|Relatives:||Soverdat (Brother), Karbik (Brother), Kusik (Brother)|
|Date of Birth:||2009(?)|
|Place of Birth:||V2A|
|Place of Residence:||Squared Palace|
Kvarol is a very swift creature, who utilizes a lot of wind in his movements. He is very daring, charging at his obstacles head on. Summoning his Rone friends is also another thing he loves doing. He is at constant competition with Soverdat to see who is more powerful.
Kvarol is short, and stands about 90cm tall. He has a rectangular prism like body, mostly flat, with cuboid arms and legs. He has a small pink nose with long black whiskers. His skin is light blue and very smooth and warm. He is hollow inside, as the space inside of him is infinite. His mouth and eyes send all senses to the heart. Even though he does not have a nose or ears, he can still hear and smell with psychic abilities. Like any other creature in SP, his heart makes him immortal and he can also morph into anything he wants, however the default shape is the one he is seen in 99% of the time.
- Gust Charge: Kvarol charges forward with a wind slowly building up stronger and faster from behind him
- Ronenado: Kvarol creates a massive Tornado with all of his Rone friends spinning around inside
- Gigawalk: Kvarol summons one of the Giga Rones and starts walking on them while they consistently spin and build up speed
- Pressure: Kvarol makes a strong constant stream of downwards wind, squishing the enemies below and building up a lot of pressure
Kvarol has many different forms that each have a specific role to execute a certain action.
- Super: Skin turns violet, all abilities buffed
- Super 2 (Golden King): Skin turns gold, all abilities buffed even further
- Super 3: Body starts glowing, Kvarol becomes intangible with even further buffed abilities
- Corrupted: Kvarol puts on a jester hat, and his eyes become straight, reptile looking. The Corruption Shard goes between his eyes.
- Kvarol is the protagonist in Royal Squared
- Kvarol appears as an unlockable character in Guppy's Quest
- Kvarol was the first character introduced as a playable fighter in Jump Wars for ME-OS
- Unlike his title, Kvarol's face is not actually square. The shape closely resembles a square, but is actually a rectangle.
- Kvarol's name is based on the combination of two russian words, "Король" and "Квадрат", which mean king and square respectively.